One Planet Development groups:
- One Planet Council A representative organisation dedicated to supporting One Planet Development
Projects connected with Lammas:
- Lammas Earth Centre A centre for education, healing and transformation based at Lammas run by Hoppi and Tao Wimbush
- Hafan y Coed One of the plots here at Lammas, specialising in propagating plants
- Gelli y Gafel A Lammas plot specialising in horticulture, forest gardening and woodcraft
- That roundhouse The website for Tony Wrench’s roundhouse.
Low-Impact Projects in South West Wales
- Brithdir Mawr An intentional farm-community aiming at sustainability.
- Coed Marros A sustainable woodland cooperative in South Pembrokeshire.
- Countryways Organic gardening services.
- Down to earth project A low impact project in Swansea promoting sustainability through education.
- G-E-E Gwendraeth Environmental Education; Blaen y wern woodland project, providing courses and workshops across a range of woodland based crafts
- Nant-y-cwm The local Steiner School, which has a beautiful low impact building designed by Christopher Day.
Low-Impact/ Alternative Projects in Wales
- CAT The internationally acclaimed Centre for the research and promotion of sustainable technologies.
- Cae Mabon A low-impact retreat centre in Snowdonia with very inspiring low impact architecture.
- Coed Hills A rural arts community with a low-impact ethos.
Low-Impact/ Alternative Projects in UK
- Community Build Connecting land to people and groups for low-impact projects.
- Ecological Land Coop Pioneering low-impact development in England.
- Ecomotive Promoting and supporting community self-build projects.
- Free Economy Explaining and promoting the gift economy.
- Landmatters A low impact eco-hamlet in England.
- LILI Promoting low-impact living. A brilliant website for course listings.
- Low Carbon Trust An independent not-for-profit organisation set up to manage and promote environmental projects
- Eco Friendly Kids is all about kids and their environment
- Eco Friendly Guide to cleaning your home
- A Global Guide to Energy Usage
- A Beginners Guide to Growing Vegetables